NGR 6012 Applied Chemistry & Physics of
Physics of Anesthesia Study Questions
1. Nagelhout and Zaglaniczny, third ed. pp. 245-246
2. Define Ideal gas law.
3. What is Boyle’s, Charles’s and Gay-Lussac’s Law? How are they written? Give examples of how to apply each law.Gas law summary
4. Be able to solve a problem statement when given variables for an ideal gas law.
5. Define Fick’s Law of diffusion.
6. How does surface area and distance effect diffusion?
7. Define Henry’s Law. Give an example.
8. Define Graham’s Law. Give an example
9. Define Dalton’s Law. Give an example.
Note: Study Guides for Anesthesiology Nursing courses are for your own study and review. Students should complete the Study Guides within the scope of the week in which the topic is presented. Contents of the Study Guides are the focal point of lecture sessions and are the basis for examinations. Students should be prepared to actively discuss Study Guide contents during course lectures.
Note: The objectives and materials in the course syllabus and/or outline may be modified as needed to meet obligations of the School of Nursing, Council on Accreditation, or other Program requirements.
09 Jan 2011
©2001-2006 MSN Anesthesiology Nursing Program